The summer is on its way; salads are the natural way for summer diet, so make them your best friend. Preparing ‘Radish salad’ for the meal is easier than you think, just grate and season with little salt and chat masala, you will really love it.
- Muli (radish): 100gm.
- Green chili: 1 no.
- Green coriander leaf: 10 gm.
- Lemon: ½ no.
- Pomegranate aerial: ¼ cup
- Chat masala: ¼ cup
- Salt: ¼ teaspoon
- Wash and peel radish, grate the radish, put salt and mix well, keep aside for 10-15 minutes, then squeeze gently and take out extra juice.
- Discard the seed of fresh green chili and chop into fine pieces, keep aside.
- Chop green coriander leaves, keep aside.
- Take a mixing bowl, add all ingredients, and mix well,add lemon juice just before serving, now tasty and delicious Muli salad (radish salad) is ready to serve with lunch.