The first bite will overwhelm you with mouth melting kofta flavor, the next bite will delight you with the spice mix and rich taste of fresh cream. Have a unique taste of ‘Baby corn kofta curry’. The lip smacking bliss, that comes from this baby corn kofta curry.
- Baby corn: 4 no. (150-200gm)
- Khoa: 50 gm.
- Corn flour: 1 tablespoon
- Maida (refined flour): 1 teaspoon
- Green chili: 1 no.
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Refined oil/ cooking oil: for deep frying
- Oil: 2 tablespoon
- Roasted cumin powder: ½ teaspoon
- Onion: 100 gm.
- Tomato: 50 gm.
- Ginger: 2” pieces
- Garlic: 4-5 flakes
- Chili powder: 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder: ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric powder: ½ teaspoon
- Garam masala powder: ½ teaspoon
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Fresh cream: 2 tablespoon
- Green coriander leaves: 20 gm.
- Water: 1 cup
- Grate the baby corn, chop green chili, put into mixing bowl, and add all ingredients of kofta except oil mix well and make dough for kofta.
- Divide this dough into 10 -12 part, Shape this dough into balls (kofta), keep aside.
- Chop onion, garlic, ginger and tomato; grind to make smooth paste, keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan; deep fry the kofta (ball) till it turns golden brown in color from all sides. Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil, when it smokes, add cumin sputter for few seconds, add ground paste, stir and fry on medium low flame till liquid dries up , add salt, turmeric powder, chili powder, and coriander powder, stir for couple of minutes on low flame.
- Add fresh cream and fry it on lower flame (2-3 minutes) add water slowly and boil the gravy. Lower the flame and boil it for couple of minutes, add fried kofta and cover it.
- Put off the flame, kofta is ready after 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer the ‘Baby corn kofta curry’ into the serving bowl, garnish with the fresh cream and chopped green coriander. Serve hot.