- Makhan (fox nut): 50 gm
- Cashew nut: 50 gm.
- Almond: 50 gm
- Peanut: 50 gm.
- Paneer: 100 gm.
- Potato: 50-100 gm.
- Green chili: 2 no.
- Black pepper: 10-12 no.
- Sendha namak (rock salt): 1 teaspoon
- Fresh coriander leaves: 20 gm.
- Lemon: 1 no.
- Ghee (clarified butter): 4 tablespoon
- Discard the seed of green chili, chop green chili and fresh coriander leaves, and keep aside.
- Boil the potato, peel off and chop into small pieces, keep aside.
- Chop paneer into small cubes, keep aside.
- Roughly crush the black pepper into motor and pestle. Keep aside.
- Take heavy bottom pan, put ghee in it, and stir fry cashew nut almond and peanut one by one; on medium low flame till gets light brown in color. Keep them separately.
- Add makhan in the left out ghee and fry on medium low flame till gets crisp and slightly change the color. Keep aside.
- Take a mixing bowl; put all ingredients along with salt and black pepper and add lemon juice just before serving.
- Dry fruits Bhel (phalahari dry fruits Bhel) is ready to serve.