You can make this singhare ke Aata ka ladoo (sweets) not only on the occasion of navratri, but it is good for any day of the year, so enjoy this laddu and make it your all time favorites.
Gond (edible gum) and singhara (water chest nut) is widely used in Ayurvedic and very good for bones and skin, it is very useful for treating constipation
- Singhare ka Aatta (water chestnut flour):100 gm
- Cashew nut : 10-12no
- Green cardamom: 6 no.
- Sugar powder/sugar Boora: 80 gm
- Ghee: 100gm
- Gond: 50 gm
- Almond: 10-12 no.
- Crush Gond into small pieces and keep aside.
- Take heavy bottom pan put ghee in it, heat the ghee, when it starts smoking, put the Gond pieces and deep fry the Gond. Keep aside; when it becomes cool, powder it with the help of palm or potato masher, keep aside.
- Fry cashew nut till it gets golden color, remove from ghee and keep aside.
- Add singhare ka Aatta into the ghee and stir it continuously on medium low flame, till light golden brown color appears (about 10-12 minutes). Add sliced almond in it, fry for couple of minutes, put off the flame, and allow it to cool.
- Add green cardamom powder, cashew nut, and deep fry powdered Gond & Grinded sugar. Mix them well.
- Take one handful mix; shape the mixture as laddu by using your fist, depending upon size of laddu 10 to 12 laddu will be ready, Decorate with Chandi ka verak.
- Delicious Gond laddu is ready to use on the occasion.