The taste of this salad is awesome. Tomatoes are packed with carotenoids and lycopene, this salad is an excellent source of vitamins A, C & K.
Go ahead, enjoy the salad.
- Tomatoes: 2no. (100-150 gm.)
- Radish: 1no. (100-150 gm.)
- Green chili: 2 no. (As per taste)
- Olive oil/refined oil: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder: ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Coriander powder: ¼ Teaspoon
- Mustard seed: ¼ teaspoon
- Asafoetida: 1 pinch
- Chop tomatoes, radish, in to cube shape, keep aside.
- Discard the seed of green chili and chop into small pieces.
- Take a wok, heat oil, put mustard seed, and sputter for few seconds.
- Add asafoetida and radish, Fry on high flame for couple of minutes then add green chili and tomatoes, continue to Fry on high flame for couple of minutes , add salt, turmeric powder, chili powder and coriander powder. Stir well on high flame, put off the flame, and transfer into serving tray.
- Crunchy Tomato radish salad is ready. Serve immediately with stuff paratha.