- On the occasion of Holi festival each and everybody is very joyful and playful, especially kids. They play Holi with showers of colors and gulal under the sun.
- After coming into the house they feel very tired, and we think, what is the better way to bring back them to routine life of their study as soon as possible?
- So, post celebration, it is important to take care of your children’s skin, hair and tiredness. I am giving a fast mantra as homemade massage oil.
- This is not only good for children, good for you too. Massage is a therapy or natural solution of soothing skin, give strength to nerves and muscles provides relief from ache and pain; Improves blood circulation, uplifting the memory and eyesight.
- You are familiar with mustard oil (sarso ka tel) as cooking oil, but it is very useful for massage too. After massage, stay for at least one hour or overnight before taking shower, bath with lukewarm water using gel /soap. Your children will feel very relaxed and happy.
- Mustard oil: 50 gm
- Garlic: 8-10 flakes of deshi garlic (preferably).
- Ajawine (carom seed):1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida: half teaspoon
- Peel and chop garlic roughly.
- Take a fry pan. Heat oil and add garlic, let it sputter it for couple of minutes.
- Add ajawine; sputter it, put off the flame.
- Add asafoetida, wait for few seconds.
- Pass this oil through sieve. Discard the residue.
- Keep aside to cool to Luke-warm.
- Massage oil is ready for whole body massage.
- Garlic has antiviral and anti bacterial properties, it improves the immune system.
- Ajawine (carom seed) is very useful method to cure pain.
- Asafoetida keeps skin healthy, glowing, Lubricated and free from blemish.