- Sugar: ½ kg.
- Water: 150 ml.
- Fresh rose petals: 50gm.
- Citric acid: 2 gm.
- Rose essence: 2 ml
- Color: raspberry red (optional)
- Take a heavy bottom pot, put sugar, citric acid and water, and boil the mixture on medium to high flame till sugar is dissolved. Keep this syrup aside.
- Wash and clean rose petals, grind these petals with help required amount of syrup already prepared. Keep this paste aside.
- Take a bowl, keep soup strainer over it.
- Spread thin clean handkerchief on the strainer.
- Pour ground rose petals paste, and squeeze, rinses with sugar syrup and squeeze again.
- Fresh rose petals juice is ready.
- Discard the residue left on the handkerchief (Strainer).
- Add all sugar syrup, rose essence and color into it.
- Transfer these juices into glass bottles.
- Fresh rose petals syrup (sharwat/drink) is ready to serve.
- You can store this in normal temperature for 2-3 weeks or in a refrigerator for 2-3 months.
How to serve:
- You can serve this as fresh rose petals sharwat with water.
- Also serve this with milk, as fresh rose petals milk shake.
- It was a wonderful feeling while preparing this recipe. The recipe with fresh rose petals!
- Rose petals contain 95% of water, so nutritional value and calorie count is low.
- It improves metabolism and clears toxins from the body.
- Make this Christmas memorable to make homemade cake and fresh rose petals syrup.
- Fresh rose petals syrup is very easy to prepare, very nice, delicious and tasty.
- Welcome your guest when they arrive and I am sure your guests will enjoy this.