- Amla: 500gm
- Salt: 50 gm
- Turmeric powder: 1 teaspoon
- Kalongi (onion seed): 1 teaspoon
- Fenugreek seed: 1teaspoon
- Fennel seed 3 teaspoon
- Asafoetida: 2 pinch
- Mustard oil: 150-200 ml
- Chili powder: 3 teaspoon
- Mustard seed (yellow): 20-30gm.
- Clean and wash amla. Dry them with kitchen towel.
- Dry roast fenugreek seed, coarsely grind them. Keep aside.
- Coarsely grind mustard powder. Keep aside.
- Take a wok. Put oil in it, when it starts to smoke.
- Add amla, stir it and fry them on medium heat.
- Let it be cooked till crack is coming. Put off the flame.
- Take it out and let it be cool.
- Take a big mixing bowl. Pour oil into the bowl.
- Put all masala in it. Mix well.
- Add fried and cool amala in it; mix well with spoon.
- Amla pickle is ready. Transfer into glass jar.
Enjoy the pickle with your meal.
Amla nourishes the brain, strengthens the lungs, increases skin health, promotes healthier hair
Act as body coolants, flushes out toxins, improves muscles tones and, acts as an antioxidents.