- Muli: 100 gm
- Onion: 50 gm
- Garlic: 3-4 pods
- Shredded coconut: 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Tomato: 1 small
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Oil: 1tablespoon
- Whole red chili: 2-3 no.
- Tamarind paste: half teaspoon (optional)
- Urid dal: 2 teaspoon
- Chana dal: 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves: 10 no.
- curry leaves:10 leaves
- Mustard seed: 1 teaspoon
- Urad dal: 1 teaspoon
- Whole red chili: 1 no.
- Oil: 1 teaspoon
- Cut onion, radish and tomato into small pieces.
- Take nonstick fry pan, put 1 tablespoon oil in it.
- Heat the oil adds chana dal, urad dal and whole red chili.
- Fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Add garlic, roughly chopped radish and onion.
- Sauté till all become soft.
- Add shredded coconut and tamarind in it. Stir properly and put off the gas.
- Allow it to cool properly, when it becomes cool grind it with salt and tamarind.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a fry pan; add mustard seed, after popping the mustard seed
- Add whole red chili and curry leaves.
- Put this seasoning to the chutney, mix well.
- Spicy chutney is ready to serve with rice, chapatti, chilla, dosa and idly.
delicious chutney !