- Curd (yogurt): 1kg
- Sugar: 250gm (powder)
- Green cardamom: 5-7 gm (powder) optional
- Pistachio: 20 gm
- Almond: 20gm
- Cashew nut: 20 gm
- Mango (alphanso) pulp: 2 no. (Medium size)
- Peel out mango, cut and blend it. Mango pulp is ready .keep aside.
- Slice the pistachio, almond, and cashew nut. Keep aside.
- Take a strainer put muslin cloth on it.
- Put the strainer on the mixing bowl.
- Pour the curd on this strainer, and place this into the refrigerator for 6-8 hours, so that all the liquid from curd gets drained. Now thick curd (hung curd) is ready .keep aside.
- Take mixing bowl put hung curd into the bowl and Blend/whisk the hung curd.
- Pour mango pulp and blend it again so that it mixes well.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, pistachio, almond and cashew nut and mix well.
- Chill this into refrigerator for minimum 2-3 hours.
- Now mango srikhand is ready to serve
- curd/yogurt should not be sour.
- Mango should be sweet.