- Chicken: 500gm
- Vinegar: 2 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Green cardamom powder: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper (roasted and crushed): 2teaspoon
- Onion: 150gm
- Ginger: 2 teaspoon (paste)
- Garlic: 1teaspoon (paste)
- Cumin seed: 1teaspoon
- Bay leaf: 2 no.
- Garlic: 4 flake
- Clove: 4 no.
- Salt: 1 tablespoon (as per taste)
- Turmeric powder: 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder: 1 teaspoon
- Oil: 3 tablespoon
- Clean and wash chicken. Soak with vinegar for 5-10 minutes. Wash with water.
- Chop onion longitudinally.
- Heat oil in a fry pan put cumin seed, clove, bay leaf, garlic flake in it. Sputter it for few seconds.
- Add chopped onion and saute till light brown color appears.
- Add garlic and ginger paste. Stir it.
- Add chicken piece, turmeric powder and coriander powder.
- Reduce to low heat, and fry till oil separates from masala.
- Cook on medium flame till the chicken is done (if needed put little water, with tender chicken and low flame no need to put water).
- Add green cardamom powder, black pepper powder and cook for 2 minutes. Put off the flame.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with roasted and crushed black pepper.
Now, Pepper chicken is ready to serve.
The Pepper chicken by Nag Ratna Sahu, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.