- Sem ki phalli (Broad beans): 250 gm
- Aaloo (Potato): 8 no. (Small size)
- Garlic: 1 teaspoon (paste)
- Salt: one teaspoon
- Turmeric powder: 1 teaspoon
- Chilly powder: 1 teaspoon
- Mustard powder: 2teaspoon
- Dry mango powrde: 1 teaspoon
- Mustard oil/olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Soda bi carbonate: one pinch
- Trim the both ends of the Sem ki phalli.
- Remove Strings from each bean.
- Slit into two.
- Wash and peel off the potato.
- Cut the each potato into 2 pieces.
- Boil potato.
- Boil the Sem ki phalli (Seeds also) with pinch of soda.
- Take a mixing bowl. Put garlic paste, 1 teaspoon of salt, turmeric powder, chilly powder, mustard powder, dry mango powder and oil. Mix well.
- Add boiled sem ki phalli and potato in it. Mix properly.
- Achari sem Aaloo is ready to serve.
It is served with paratha or rice as a side dish.
The Achari Sem ki phalli Aaloo by Nag Ratna Sahu, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.