- Mutton: 500gm
- Onion: 200 gm
- Tomato: 1 Medium
- Chilly- powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Bay leaves: 2 no.
- Cloves: 4 no.
- Garam masala powder: 1 teaspoon
- Garlic pods: 4 no.
- Ginger: 2 Teaspoon (paste)
- Oil: 4-5 Tablespoon
- Salt: 1 Tablespoon (as per taste)
- Cumin seed: 1 Teaspoon
- Ghee: 1 Teaspoon (optional)
- Water: 350 ml
- Clean and wash mutton.
- Clean garlic pods.
- Cut onion and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Put oil in the pressure-cooker. Heat the oil till smoke is coming.
- Put clove, bay leaf, cumin seed and 4 pods of garlic, fry till garlic pod become light brown.
- Add onion and brown on high flame. (About 7-10 minutes)
- Add chopped tomato, ginger paste, and fry it about 3-5 minutes.
- Add mutton, chilly, coriander powder. Reduce to low flame.
- Fry mutton till liquid dries up (about half an hour).
- Add salt and continue to roast for another 5 minutes.
- Add hot water. Close lid and bring to full cooking pressure.
- Reduce to lower heat and cook for10-12 minutes.
- Allow cooker to cool.
- Add Garam masala powder ghee and chopped coriander leaves.
Serve hot with basmati rice.
The Mutton curry with whole garlic pod by Nag Ratna Sahu, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Dear Aunty, The way Of Presentation was good... It was so yummy and still not forget the taste of Mutton Curry.... Keep on going and i will wait for your New Creativity... Have Nice Day.. Regards, Balram