- Besan (chick pea flour): 100gm
- Curd: 100gm
- Sugar: 1teaspoon
- Salt: half teaspoon
- Soda bi carb: 1 pinch
- eno: 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice/vinegar: 1 tablespoon
- Oil: 1teaspoon
- Ginger: half teaspoon (Paste)
- Garlic: half teaspoon (Paste)
- Red chilly powder: half teaspoon
- Water: as per requirement
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Mustard seed: 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves: 10-15
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Green chilly: 4-5 no. (Cut into slit)
- Lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
- Water: 50gm
- Coriander leaves: 2 tablespoon (chopped)
Preparation for batter:
- Take a big bowl. Put besan and curd.
- Mix well and make a smooth thick batter.
- Add sugar and salt. Keep aside for 1-2 hours.
- Add ginger, garlic paste and red chilly powder in batter.
- Take a small bowl. Put 1 teaspoon of oil, lemon juice, soda bi carb and eno and put it into batter.
- Mix well.
- Grease a tray with oil. Fill half of the tray with batter.
- Place this tray on cooker grid (with 200 ml water).
- Place cooker on high flame with lid and bring to full cooking pressure.
- Reduce the heat on low flame and cook it about20-25 minutes.
- Open cooker immediately. Remove the tray. Dhokla is ready.
- Cut Dhokla into cubes
- Take a small fry pan. Heat the pan. Put oil in it.
- Add some mustard seed, green chilly, and curry leaves.
- Fry it for 2-3 minutes, pour water, sugar and lemon juice.
- Boil it. Put off the flame.
- Put this seasoning on the prepared recipe. (Dhokla)
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Dhokla is ready to serve.